Comfortable townhouse in a prestigious quiet area, Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain.
This comfortable townhouse with 4 bedrooms is located in a cozy and well-kept residential complex (consisting of 35 townhouses) located in a quiet prestigious area of Fanals, Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava.
– Open terrace in front of the entrance;
– Entrance hall;
– Separate kitchen with entrance to the hallway and living room;
– Stairs to the underground garage;
– Spacious and bright living room;
– Large terrace with sea view of 35 m2 with awning;
– 4 bedrooms (one of which is a suite with its own bathroom with a bathtub and access to a small balcony);
– Bathroom with a bathtub;
– Solarium with a sea view. Possible installation of light-weight structures and jacuzzi.
– Garage for 1 large car or 2 small, comfortable entry.
– Storage room.
Gas heating, a new boiler is installed.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms.
There are shops and supermarkets within walking distance. Lloret de Mar is well known for its beaches, nightlife, walking trail along the sea, as well as the famous botanical gardens which are just 350 m walk. Distance to the Boadella beach – 550 m walking(320 m in a straight line), distance to the Fenals beach – 1 km walking (650 m in a straight line).
The complex has a communal swimming pool, a children’s playground.
Most of the neighbors are Spanish, about 20% of residents live in the complex all year round.
A good opportunity for renting – the rental price for 1 week in August – 1,500 Euro.
The annual contribution for the maintenance of the territory of the residential complex (communidad) is 1,400 Euro.
Annual property tax IBI – 1,500 Euro.
Electricity ~ 50 Euro per month.
Gas ~ 50 Euro per month (depending on the weather, the number of residents etc.).
Water ~ 80 Euro / quarter.
Insurance – 300 Euro per year.