House area – 230 m2.
Year of construction – 2004.
Number of floors – 3 + underground garage.
This comfortable and cosy townhouse is located in a very quiet and prestigious Fenals district of Lloret de Mar, on the Costa Brava coast of Spain.
– Open terrace in front of the entrance;
– Entrance hall, ceiling height 2.36 m;
– Separate kitchen with entrance to the hallway and living room;
– Stairs to the underground garage;
– Spacious and bright living room with fireplace, ceiling height 2.58m;
– Large terrace with sea view of 35 m2 with awning;
– Ceiling height – 2.60 m;
– 4 bedrooms (one of which is a suite with its own bathroom with a bathtub and access to a small balcony);
– Bathroom with a bathtub;
– Solarium with a sea view. Possible installation of light-weight structures and jacuzzi.
Garage – for 1 large car or 2 small cars.
There is a spacious utility room behind the garage that could be used as an additional apartment with kitchen and fireplace, or as a cabinet, a billiard room, sauna etc.
It is also possible to park cars in the passage in front of the garage.
Gas heating, hot water gas heater.
The townhouse is located in a cozy and well-kept residential complex (consisting of 35 townhouses) located in a quiet prestigious area of Fenals in Lloret de Mar.
Distance to the Boadella beach – 550 m walking(320 m in a straight line), distance to the beach Fenals – 1 km walking (650 m in a straight line).
There are shops and supermarkets within walking distance, the famous gardens of Saint Clotilde are just 350 m. Like many other places on the Costa Brava, Lloret de Mar also has a picturesque hiking trail for walking along the seashore.
The complex has a communal swimming pool, a children’s playground.
Most of the neighbors are Spanish, about 20% of residents live in the complex all year round.
A good opportunity for renting – the rental price for 1 week in August – 1,500 Euro.
The house has a telephone line and internet.
The annual contribution for the maintenance of the territory of the residential complex (communidad) is 1,400 Euro.
Annual property tax IBI – 1,500 Euro.
Electricity ~ 50 Euro per month.
Gas ~ 50 Euro per month (depending on the weather, the number of residents etc.).
Water ~ 80 Euro / quarter.
Insurance – 300 Euro per year.